We had an exciting weekend in NYC. On Friday, Kriss presented his research to his department and Leo & I took the subway all the way from Columbia University to NYU. Of course, we had to change a very dirty diaper just when we got there and NYU does not have any family friendly bathrooms so we had to get down to the floor! (twice) Leo met Kriss's advisor, John, and all his other colleagues at Stern. And he proved to love the Snuggli (thank you Valentina!!).This picture was taken on Saturday morning. Looks like both Kriss and Leo were tired after such an exciting day. I went to present at a panel on Milica's book, "Serbia's Transition Towards a better Future". Our panel was a hit and Milica's book was very well received. And I felt good doing something intellectual for a change but I missed Leo!!
We had a great time in New York, more pictures from the weekend coming soon! Thank you Camille for hosting us!!
Congratulations to all performers!
ReplyDeletePerfect organization with Leo evidently following parents' mood :)
What a perfectly cute photo of the sleeping boys!Tea you should do more blogs...and presentations.
ReplyDelete:) I was honored to host Leo's first slumber party!
ReplyDelete