
Kriss is in New York for two days doing a teacher training workshop. So we decided to ask Miss Cheryl, our new nanny, to come help out for an afternoon. She doesn't start full time with us until June 6. We had a great time chatting while Leo slept - often in Cheryl's arms but she didn't seem to mind. We also did some successful tummy time, gave Cheryl a tour of the neighborhood, found the little hidden park between 9th and 10th Street, taught her how to use the stroller (although she seemed quite skilled with it without any help!), and generally just hung out with Mr. Leo. He seemed really at ease with Cheryl and so we think we will be seeing a lot more of her! I will miss Leo when I go back to work but at least I'll know he's in good hands!
Good luck for Cheryl and Leo. They seem to fit well:)
ReplyDeleteI don't know why but some of my comments disappear in matrix