Hi Leo,How do you like traveling ??? NIce and warm places on your way?
I liked my trip back to DC much more than the trip to NYC, slept most of the way, I did not even wake up when my parents brought me back home! But now I might wake up early and not sleep as long in the morning, we'll see :)
Oh what a lovely picture of Leo wondering where on earth he was and Tea looking more beautiful than ever!
Hi Leo,
ReplyDeleteHow do you like traveling ???
NIce and warm places on your way?
I liked my trip back to DC much more than the trip to NYC, slept most of the way, I did not even wake up when my parents brought me back home! But now I might wake up early and not sleep as long in the morning, we'll see :)
ReplyDeleteOh what a lovely picture of Leo wondering where on earth he was and Tea looking more beautiful than ever!
ReplyDelete